Friday, September 5, 2008

It Drives Me Crazy!!

Do you have something that drives your crazy? I mean something that really makes you nuts!! Well this is one, only one, of many that make me totally crazy. I am in bed or reading or anywhere and I have this most fabulous thought about something very insightful to write for my blog. But then when I sit down later to write it, I have totally forgotten what it was that had occurred to me. I mean it is like a total blank sheet of paper in my mind. I know there was something that I had thought of and I even remember thinking that it would be something great to share on my blog. And now it is totally gone!! ARGH

So anyway, I think the best thing I can do at this point is to keep some paper with me so that I can write these things down. Otherwise, I might end up in an institution. (Some would say I should be there anyway.)

No comments: